quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

Close to Paradise with PW III


I knew a boy that was swallowed by the sky, by the flashing lights.
I knew a man that got lost in the big dull blue and came out alive.
I knew a boy, I knew a man who looked a lot like you!...

I knew a time you could still stand and sigh but the rushing by.
I knew a place you can go where your head could explode into peace of mind.
I knew a time, I knew a place that felt a lot like you!...
I knew a boy, I knew a man who looked a lot like you.



Foi com um enorme entusiasmo e carinho que pude receber, de novo, um Patrick Watson genuíno, divertido, autêntico, brilhante!... o menino que no palco se transforma em algo maior, pela entrega à Música e ao público, numa transcendência que só o coração pode abraçar. Nada que se consiga traduzir verdadeiramente por palavras...
Para mais pormenores, visitem aqui o blog da minha querida Amiga Teresa.




he said:
open up your ears and heart
- you put a big bird in a small cage and he'll sing you a song, that we all love to sing along,
to the sound of the bird that mourns.


(Para rever o primeiro e o segundo deslumbramento directos: aqui)

1 comentário:

Arkdoken disse...

isso é um blog português ou americano?